Our camps operation is contingent on provincial health guidelines and registration, below are some of the measures we have implemented to keep all participants safe.
- Reduced group sizes for camps and group lessons
- We now offer private lessons for people wanting enhanced social distancing
- Hand sanitizing stations provided
- Equipment will be sanitized between uses
- Masks are mandatory at all time at the facility on land, and instructors will be wearing them whenever social distancing is not possible
- Modified programming from previous years which limits group interaction
- Symptom questionnaire and temperature checking upon entry to the facility